Sunday, March 31

7 Tips For Removing Skin Tags at Home

Tagged skin is a major source of annoyance and embarrassment to many who have it. Sometimes, it becomes very embarrassing for you to wear a summer dress or go to the beach at all. Skin tags are nothing but loose skin that hangs out of the body. They are more than just a cosmetic problem and in certain cases, they can lead to bleeding. When you see your doctor, he will cut the skin and leave scars. In addition, it takes a lot of time and money to visit a doctor.

7 Easy Tips

Instead of going around here and there to find a cure, you can perform the removal of the tag in the comfort of your home. Here are some ways to do so:

1) If you have courage, you can cut your own tag. If you are afraid to do so, you can use the toenail cutter. Keep in mind you must first ensure that they are sterilized and you have sufficient bandage with you.

2) If you do not want to impose on you any pain, you can tie a bandage around the skin tag. This will cut off the blood flow and kill off the tag and the tag will fall. Although not so painful, it can cause a lot of inconvenience. If you want, you can also wrap a dental gloss or a thread around the skin tag and keep it until the skin falls off.

3) Castor oil and baking soda are two ingredients that you can find in your kitchen cabinet. This method may involve a bit of a mess, but it does not cause pain at all. All you have to do is to mix baking soda and castor oil together and form a paste. You then need to apply this paste on the affected area regularly over time. By doing so, you can remove skin tags in just 2 weeks or more.

4) Application of apple cider vinegar on the affected area helps to deal with skin tags then rub this along the surface of the skin. This must be used regularly for 3 weeks if you want to get the best results.

5) Finger nail polish is also an effective remedy to remove skin tags. You must apply nail polish to the affected area for about 3 weeks continuously. If you do this, you will see that the skin gradually dies and gets separated from the remaining skin.

6) When you put vaseline on the skin tag, skin tag gets suffocated and automatically the infected skin falls.

7) You can also find herbal remedies for home tags. One of the herbs is dermisil, a topical treatment. One of the ways it works is that it attacks only the infected areas and make sure you get rid of loose skin.


6 comments:

  1. I had several very small ones that I simply pinched off with my fingernail but I had 2 larger ones I tied them off and they were gone with in 3 days

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great tips you have shared with us. There are also creams and medicines that are tagged as the best skin tag remover. Maybe you can try those one out to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skin tags are true discomfort .. They may grow on your neck, armpit or groin area and even on your eyelids. I agree some home remedies to remove these skin tags works amazingly. There is one more good option to treat such skin infections i.e. defense essential oil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sending me the information. It was exactly what we needed.
    Skin Tag Removal Methods

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m here to testify about what Dr James  did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and itching, especially in my private part. During the first year.This disease started circulating all over my body and  I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from  Dr James herbal mix and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 15 days of using  Dr James  herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr James herbal medicine.  I came across a testimony of Kasha, on the internet testifying about Dr James , on how he cured Her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of Dr James... [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]..., advising anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help with, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I'm going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him. I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr James prepared and sent me his herbal medicine made of  roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after 15 days I drank his herbal medicine, I was totally cured. no more itching , pain on me anymore as Dr James assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test. the result came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like Warts,Moles, Bipolar disorder, Shingles,  HPV, HBV, HIV/AIDS, ALS, HBP, CANCER,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,Backache,dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY .  , etc. you can contact Dr James directly on his....

    ReplyDelete